I started my blog a couple of months ago and then I kind of abandoned it! It was only when I got a notification that Fay (fayness) had nominated me for a Liebster Award that I decided I should start blogging again. Thanks Fay for nominating my blog and for motivating me to get back on to blogging!! This award is for blogs that have under 200 followers and its purpose is to get those blogs noticed and have them gain more followers. I also think it is a great way to find cool blogs, meet new people, and learn more about the world of blogging. The rules for the Liebster Awards are as follows:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
These are the questions that I was asked:
- No.1 place you would like to visit?
This is a tough one! There is so many beautiful places in the world that I would love to visit. Right now I am trying to work on going to Volunteer in Ghana after I graduate, so for right now that is my No.1 place I would like to visit.
2. Program or series you could watch every day on repeat?
Friends! I pretty much know every line to every episode. I could never get tired of it.
3. Three people (dead or alive) you would love to have over for dinner?
-Sri K Pattabhi Jois
-My Sitto (grandmother)
4. Favourite season of the year and why?
As much as I love to feel the sand between my toes and the ocean breeze in my hair…I’m Canadian, born and raised in Montreal! One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up on the couch with a cup of tea, on a cold stormy winter day and watch the snow fall down. It really is a beautiful sight to see. (Now if only I had someone to cuddle with! haha) Skiing is also a big hobby of mine so I would have to say that Winter is definitely my favorite season of the year.
5. Song that reminds you of your childhood?
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia — I remember coming home from school and always hearing this song playing on the radio.
6. Favourite chick flick (or just any movie) of all time?
Catch Me If You Can — it’s not a chick flick, but I love it!
7. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
For me it is very difficult to just choose one person. So many people in my life have influenced me. For the most part I would say that every member of my family has influenced me in one way or another. Growing up I’ve had so many teachers from elementary school to college to my yoga teachers today that have greatly influenced me and have helped shaped the person I am today. I am so grateful for all the amazing people I have in my life!
8. How do you order your coffee?
I don’t drink coffee, but if you want to talk tea, I’m your girl!
9. What is your best asset?
Kindness. I try my best to be kind to everyone that I encounter throughout my day. Whether I know the person or not, sometimes just a smile can brighten up someones day. You never know what someone is going through.
10. If you could only have one last meal, what would it be?
This is another tough one because i’m a foodie. To be honest I really don’t think I can answer this question!!
Here are my questions for my nominated bloggers to answer:
1. If you were famous, what would your alias be when you checked into a hotel?
2. What is something that you love about yourself now, but bothered you as a child?
3. Are you spontaneous or do you like routine?
4. What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
5. What is something that you do, but always tell your kids not do to?
6. If a song was written about you, what would it be called?
7. If you could live in a different country, where would it be and why?
8. Where is your favourite place to go to get peace and quiet?
9. What is a recent goal that you accomplished?
10. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
My nominated blogs: